As an additional note, the curriculum includes:
- Digital Recovery: Archives & Exhibitions with Omeka
- Multimodal Online Publishing with Scalar
- Geospatial and Temporal Mapping
- Information Visualization
- Text Analysis: Concordances, Word Trends, & Word Clouds with Voyant Tools
- Scholarly Editions: Text Encoding and Publishing with TEI
The ARL Academy
is accepting applications for the third iteration of the ARL Digital Scholarship Institute
, with a deadline of Friday, May 18, 2018
. The Digital Scholarship Institute is a five-day, cohort-based opportunity for professionals in ARL member libraries
who are new to digital scholarship and would like to develop their skills in an intensive, yet supportive, learner-centered environment. This iteration of the ARL Digital Scholarship Institute will take place Monday
–Friday, July 30–August 3, 2018
, on the Indiana University campus in Bloomington and will be hosted by Indiana University Libraries.
Any ARL library professional at any stage of their career, who is looking to develop their digital scholarship skills and increase their agility in the modern research ecosystem, regardless of rank, degree, or years in the field, is eligible to apply. For more information, see the Audience Statement
The cost of the institute is $1,500, excluding travel and accommodations.