Call for Proposals
The Supporting Undergraduate Research Conference planning team invites faculty, students, librarians, instructional technologists, and others interested in supporting student research to submit a session proposal for the conference.
Potential themes include:
- Improving student research practices
- Strategies for making research more prominent in the curriculum
- Research support needs specific to sophomores and juniors
- Outreach to and/or working with students from underrepresented groups
- Data intensive research projects
- Reproducible research across the curriculum
- Working with primary sources
- Designing and supporting digital scholarship projects in courses
- Collaboration on campus and beyond
- Engagement with the broader scholarly community
We welcome proposals that engage with these themes or other aspects of collaborative undergraduate research support, and are particularly eager to see proposals from teams that include students, faculty, and staff.
Submit session proposals by November 4, 2019.