This call doesn’t specifically mention archives, but is definitely applicable.
Call for Article Submissions
The Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, Innovative Pedagogy (SoTL-IP) journal invites submissions for Volume 2.
SoTL-IP is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed journal of discovery, reflection, and evidence-based higher education teaching/learning methods and research, focusing on innovative pedagogy.
Topics of interest:
- Adaptations in instruction
- Interdisciplinary programs
- Experimental/accidental SoTL
- Information literacy/metaliteracy
- Instructional design
- Integration thinking
- New educational partnerships
- Open educational resources and open pedagogy
Submissions are due Friday, May 31st, 2019. All are welcome to submit.
To check out Volume 1 and to get more information on submission procedures, please visit this website: digitalcommons.humboldt.edu/sotl_ip/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Humboldt State University Press