This is a call for submissions to the next issue (July-September 2019) of the Journal of Archival Organization. Articles must be submitted by April 30 to be considered.
JAO is an international, peer-reviewed journal published by Taylor & Francis-see www.tandfonline.com/toc/wjao20/current for more information.
While the major focus of the journal is the arrangement, description and provision of access to all forms of archival materials, we also welcome articles that include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- User experience design (UXD)
- Non-traditional archival description/discovery methods (e.g., information visualization)
- Archival implications for the discussion of information ethics (ACC)
- Diversity, inclusion, liberated archives
- Social media – how can it be collected, organized, displayed to/used by patrons, metadata implications for, etc.
- “Fake news” – Archival response to and responsibilities for; metadata implications, etc.
For new writers:
Members of our editorial board will provide mentoring and advice if you have a presentation, poster session, or other work that you feel would make an interesting article.
Please submit articles directly through the journal’s editorial manager system www.editorialmanager.com/wjao/default.aspx
Article queries or questions about mentoring new writers may be sent to the Editor, Marta Mestrovic Deyrup [Marta.Deyrup@shu.edu].