JAO is an international, peer-reviewed journal encompassing all aspects of the arrangement, description, and provision of access to all forms of archival materials. Seehttps://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wjao20/current for more information.
The journal is seeking articles that include but are not limited to the following topics:
- User experience design (UXD)
- Non-traditional archival description/discovery methods (e.g., information visualization)
- Archival implications for the discussion of information ethics
- Diversity, inclusion, liberated archives
- Social media – how can it be collected, organized, displayed to/used by patrons, metadata implications for, etc.
- “Fake news” – Archival response to and responsibilities for; metadata implications, etc.
- Archival organization
- Archival education
Please send articles or article queries to the Editor, Marta Mestrovic Deyrup [MartaDeyrup@gmail.com]