***Seeking ArchivesSpace Users***
My colleagues at the University of Minnesota and I are working on a series of articles for publication about our experience implementing ArchivesSpace. As such, we’d like to compare our experience with other ArchivesSpace community members via a web-based survey.
– The survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete depending on length of any long-form answers.
– You may start, stop, and return to the survey at any time that the survey is open.
– All responses will be anonymized for research purposes and the dataset will be made available on request for future studies.
– No questions are required and we ask that you complete the sections that are applicable to your specific institution.
– Please try to limit responses to one respondent per institution.
If you’d like to participate in this survey, please go to: https://umn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4NiTHB6ZYJDSlaR
If you have any questions about the survey or subsequent research, please contact Amanda Wick at email@example.com.
Amanda Wick, Archivist
Special Collections and Rare Books
Charles Babbage Institute (Interim)
University of Minnesota Libraries
222 – 21st Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455